Paula S.Licciardi is a Family Nurse Practitioner who is nationally certified by the ANCC.
Paula has been a practicing nurse practitioner since 2005, graduating from William Carey College with a Bachelors of Science in Nursing and Loyola University with a Masters in Nursing Family Nurse Practitioner.
With more than a decade of years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner and a Registered Nurse since 1994, Paula is also certified in aesthetics with the most recent laser treatments.
She was the former founder and owner of Family Healthcare since 2008, returning to St. Bernard as soon as she was able to offer care to the devastated area. Born and raised in St. Bernard Parish and educated in the public school system, Paula takes pride in providing the best healthcare to her community.
Paula describes her medical clinic as resembling “Cheers” where everyone knows your name. No one is a stranger here.
- Master of Science, Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner, Loyola University New Orleans, LA
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, William Carey College, Hattiesburg, MS
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner – American National Credentialing Center
- Advanced training in aesthetics
- Certified in laser treatments EMI New York City, NY
- Advance training in hormone replacement and integrative medicine Boca Raton, FL.